Buckle up and get ready for a high-flying adventure like no other, as author Neil Riebe and hosts John LeMay and William Atkinson take you on a thrilling ride through air ships, hot air balloons, and Cold War espionage. But that's not all - the hero of this story has a fear of fog, adding an extra layer of suspense and tension to the already high-stakes plot. Together, they'll weave a tale of danger and intrigue that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. And when they throw in the lost city of Atlantis, the excitement reaches new heights! Don't miss out on this exciting storytelling experience - tune in now and let the adventure take flight!
Story elements taken from:
- The Waterbury Democrat, 17 Aug. 1942
- The Evening Star, February 10, 1962
- The Evening Star, July 07, 1960
- The Nome Nugget, July 06, 1960
You can check out Neil Riebe's books on Amazon! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- I Shall Not Mate: Paperback & Kindle.
- Vistakill: Paperback & Kindle.
- Gilgamo vs Super Allosaurus: Paperback.
Check out some of John LeMay's Books & our gear:
- Plot Pit Gear:
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Above are affiliate links to help support the channel with no additional cost to you.
- We merely earn a small commission if you choose to purchase the book via this link.
- Thank you for listening & supporting Plot Pit.
If you have show ideas or simply want your work - or yourself - on the show send an email to [email protected]. We also have a Discord server if you want to engage with us in a safe environment & share your stories!
Check us out on YouTube: @PlotPit
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by guests on this podcast are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the podcast, its hosts, producers, or owners. Any content provided by guests is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only, and the podcast does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content. The podcast also does not intend to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.