Today we conclude our spelunking into the depths of fossils & mythology forging together waring paleontologists who breach the time barrier. Will they learn to work together in order to heal the wandering medicine woman or will humanity be lost to the rebirth of waring ancient monsters? Begin the Descent today with Beverly Coots & the Pit Crew, Wiliam Atkinson & John LeMay, in this exciting conclusion of our two part series.
Check out John LeMay on Amazon & our gear:
- Cowboys & Dogmen - Kindle & Paperback
- Mummies of the Americas - Kindle & Paperback
- Cowboys & Vampires - Kindle & Paperback
- Cowboys & Saurians: Dinosaurs Down Under - Kindle & Paperback
- Cowboys & Saurians: Ice Age - Kindle & Paperback
- Cowboys & Saurians: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Beasts as Seen by the Pioneers - Kindle & Paperback
- Plot Pit Gear:
- All the above links are affiliate links to help support the channel with no additional cost to you.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We merely earn a small commission if you choose to purchase the book via this link.
- Thank you for listening & supporting Plot Pit's mission to uplift all those who love story.
If you like our content please consider sharing with friends, family, & on your social media networks.
If you have show ideas or simply want your work - or yourself - on the show send an email to [email protected]. We also have a Discord server if you want to engage with us in a safe environment & share your stories!
Check us out on YouTube: @PlotPit.
Begin the Descent & join the conversation by joining our Discord Server.
Support us on Patreon & BuyMeCoffee:
All plot ideas contained in this show are yours to use for your own story telling desires! We request only that you enjoy the show and if you would be so kind, share a link to the show with your social network and credit us (although not a requirement) if you do choose to write/tell these stories. If we have inspired you, we would love to have you on the show to discuss your work.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by guests on this podcast are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the podcast, its hosts, producers, or owners. Any content provided by guests is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only, and the podcast does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content. The podcast also does not intend to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.