How is it that atmospheric beasts come to seed the galaxy with humans? #BeginTheDescent with author Jesse Lawrence in the first part of an author trilogy where we discuss atmospheric beasts, raining blood, and the seeding of the galaxy with humanity.
Bio: J.F. Lawrence is a relatively new sci-fi author with novels for young adults and adults, including superheroes, space operas, and apocalyptic stories. He draws from his extensive science background, years in building tech, and descent into chronic illness to fuel his imagination for compelling characters and stories. Three fun details: He spent six months in Antarctica. He fell out of a redwood tree. He loves puns.
Check out Jesse's book on Amazon:
- Metal: Kindle, Paperback, Hardcover, & Audible coming soon.
- I-Nano: Kindle, Paperback, Hardcover, & Audible.
- Day After Infinity: Kindle, Paperback, Hardcover, & Audible.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The above are afiliate links which help support our podcast. Thank you!
Jesse On Social Media:
Check out some of John LeMay's Books & our gear:
- Plot Pit Gear:
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All the above links are affiliate links to help support the channel with no additional cost to you.
- We merely earn a small commission if you choose to purchase the book via this link.
- Thank you for listening & supporting Plot Pit.
If you have show ideas or simply want your work - or yourself - on the show send an email to [email protected]. We also have a Discord server if you want to engage with us in a safe environment & share your stories!
Check us out on YouTube: @PlotPit.
Begin the Descent and join our Discord Server.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by guests on this podcast are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the podcast, its hosts, producers, or owners. Any content provided by guests is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only, and the podcast does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content. The podcast also does not intend to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.